Choose Novara Technologies Ltd for your medical cable assemblies and you’ll benefit from our in-depth expertise in this area.
Here are just seven reasons to partner with us for this type of product:
- Novara Technologies Ltd produces cable assemblies and components which help companies meet the strict regulations of the medical device industry.
- We have years of experience designing and manufacturing single use disposable cable assemblies which lower the chance of contamination and help to keep the operating room as safe and hygienic as possible.
- We work hard to choose the best biocompatible materials to ensure our cable assemblies and components are not toxic or harmful in any way to humans.
- Our team focuses on the applications of the finished product whilst in use and consider sterilisation methods which might be used prior to use.
- Novara Technologies Ltd won’t be beaten when it comes to communication and collaboration. We work with you throughout the design and development phase to ensure all medical cable assemblies meet your exact specifications.
- Our medical cable assemblies can be manufactured in a bespoke cleanroom facility. Novara Technologies Ltd has a bespoke cleanroom facility which meets the ISO Class 7 / Class 10000 standards.
- Our highly skilled manufacturing team is trained to the industry standard IPC/WHMA-A-620 for cable assembly manufacturing and we are ISO13485 accredited.
If you need a team for medical cable assembly manufacturing, contact our friendly team for more information today!